The FY22 Solicitation for Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund and Cleanup brownfield grants is now open, with a submission deadline of December 1st, 2021.
Important changes to this year’s solicitation
- Multipurpose and coalition assessment grants are not available;
- Community-wide assessment grants can be up to $500,000; site-specific assessment grants up to $350,000;
- States and tribes can apply for community-wide assessment grants up to $2,000,000; EPA expects to fund 9 of these grants in FY22.
- Applicants for a single site cleanup can request up to $650,000.
Grant Guideline Outreach Webinars
EPA anticipates hosting two webinars to discuss the FY 2022 Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund (RLF), and Cleanup Grant Guidelines. Please check the EPA MARC page for updates on the links to join the webinar.
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 9 AM ET – Cleanup & EJ Tools
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at 1 PM ET – This webinar will discuss the FY 2022 guidelines for entities applying for:
- Community-Assessment Grant funding
- Site-specific Assessment Grant funding
- Cleanup Grant funding
- RLF Grant funding
- Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 2 PM ET – This webinar will discuss the FY 2022 guidelines for entities applying for:
- Community-wide Assessment Grants for States and Tribe
*Sessions are a repeat the second week for those not available the week of October 12th*
- Thursday, October 19, 2021 at 1 PM ET- Asessment & EJ Tools
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1 PM – Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) & EJ Tools
- Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 1 PM – Cleanup & EJ Tools
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 10 AM – Community- wide Assessment Grants for States & Tribes & EJ Tools
You can register above or you can click on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DT2X82Y. You can also send an email to R1Brownfields@epa.gov with your name, affiliation, community you are representing, and the session(s) you will be attending.
The National TAB team and Regional TAB providers are hosting the “Brownfields Back Better” webinar on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 230 pm ET. Review of the Narrative/Ranking Criteria, specific requirements for each type of application, and overview and changes of the guidelines will be discussed including services offered by the regional TAB provides. Learn more and register here.
Additionally, the UCONN TAB will host a webinar on October 27th for the EJSCREEN platform to support proposal preparation. A separate announcement with a registration link will be made available.